How to investigate and protect your supply chains against cybercrime
The National Cyber Security Centre has highlighted cybercrime within supply chains as a key threat to legal services. This webinar takes a look at mapping and investigating your supply chains, the importance of exchanging information with those around you, and best practice from other sectors.
During this session compliance consultant Katie Jackson of Honne Limited will cover the following topics:
• The National Cyber Security Centre Report on Legal Services
• Concepts of supply chains – what are they and how can we begin to map them
• Digitisation across legal services
• Regulatory focus on cybercrime – prevention, reporting and problem solving
• Best practice and ideas for you and your suppliers
Katie Jackson is a consultant specialising in law firm compliance and regulation. A former Inspector for the Council for Licensed Conveyancers, Katie led and managed inspections of some of the largest conveyancing practices in the country. Prior to working for the CLC, Katie spent a number of years working in various inspection and policy roles for the Solicitors Regulation Authority, and Legal Services Commission.
Do you want to continue your session?