How to investigate and protect your supply chains against cybercrime
The National Cyber Security Centre has highlighted cybercrime within supply chains as a key threat to legal services. This webinar takes a look at mapping and investigating your supply chains, the importance of exchanging information with those around you, and best practice from other sectors.
During this session compliance consultant Katie Jackson of Honne Limited will cover the following topics:
• The National Cyber Security Centre Report on Legal Services
• Concepts of supply chains – what are they and how can we begin to map them
• Digitisation across legal services
• Regulatory focus on cybercrime – prevention, reporting and problem solving
• Best practice and ideas for you and your suppliers
Do you want to continue your session?