Irrespective of any
professional standards which you may need to meet, every employer need to
manage their business so that it is effective and profitable. This includes
having clear business goals and objectives and a plan to implement them.
Only when you have decided
upon your and shared your organisational goals and company objectives with your
workforce can you enlist their help to achieve them.
During this session
lecturer Sue Edwards of Law Hound will discuss the theory behind shared goals
and will offer advice on the most effective ways to share your goals with your
In addition, the benefits
of the following will also be considered:
organisational goals and aligning them to individuals’ goals
communication to share goals
- Employee input
responsibility and empowering employees to help achieve organisational goals
What are the requirements?
- Watch the recorded webinar and review the reference notes and optional evaluation form to test your legal knowledge.
- This course provides 0.5 – 1 CPD points (depending on length of time spent reviewing the supporting documentation).
- On completion of this course you will:
- • Feel confident when setting business goals
- • Understand the benefits of sharing your organisational goals with your employees
- • Be able to determine the most effective way to share your goals in practice
What is the target audience?
- Managers, partners and business owners