SRA Management Stage One – Broadening your Portfolio of Competences
The Solicitors’ Regulatory Authority Competency Framework has opened the door to show what it takes to be a successful, competent professional.
This course gives you a clear understanding of the Threshold Standard at the point of qualification and is a must for all junior solicitors – make sure you are up to standard in all areas.
Based on a clarification and simplification of the SRA Framework you will be able to make an immediate impact back in the workplace and demonstrate your competence to reap the rewards you deserve.
What You Will Gain
Ethics and Judgement
• Apply the basic precepts of professionalism and gain the respect of your peers and client
• Improve your thinking to solve client problems
• Manage your learning and development to progress your career
• Improve your technical practice by knowing how to find and critique research information
• Be an advocate promoting your ideas, your firm and your profession successfully
• Persuade and influence people in negotiations
Working with other people
• Establish and maintain effective and professional relations with colleagues
• Manage client relationships more professionally
• Be a better communicator
Manage yourself and your work
• Manage your workflow more efficiently
• Understand commercial practice
• Be more self-motivated and achieve the rewards you deserve
This programme satisfies the training requirements under rule 12 of the SRA Practice Framework Rules 2011 (‘qualified to supervise’) and can be followed by our Stage 2 programme in order to achieve the required 12 hours of management skills training.
Do you want to continue your session?