this webinar, experienced lecturer Alastair Hodge will consider key aspects of procedural
law when a civil claim is issued.
in an easy to digest format, this bite size webinar will cover the following
General principles of case management
Non-compliance with directions
Practical advice on how to prepare for trial
What are the requirements?
- Watch the recorded webinar and review the reference notes and optional evaluation form to test your legal knowledge.
- This course provides 0.5 – 1 CPD points (depending on length of time spent reviewing the supporting documentation).
- On completion of this course you will:
- Have a greater understanding of case management
- Know how you can make changes to your own practice
What is the target audience?