Performance management is a process by which managers and employees work together to plan, monitor and review an employee’s work objectives and overall contribution to the organisation. Performance management This webinar discusses how coaching and feedback can ensure that employees are meeting their objectives and career goals.
What are the requirements?
- This course has been accredited with one CPD hour
- Introduction to performance management and performance reviews
- About performance management and what performance reviews are
- What can regular performance management and regular reviews achieve?
- What are 360 degree reviews?
- Over view of 360 degree process
- What does the 360 degree feedback survey measure
- Making it work
- Challenging perceptions
- Overcoming employee concerns
- Drawing up questionnaires and reports
- What does a helpful feedback report look like?
- Setting objectives
- Organisational needs
- SMART objectives
- Conducting the review
- Tools to help performance management
- Performance management tips
What is the target audience?