This course offers a practical discussion of police station advice and practice and is essential viewing for all who advise clients in this area, including probationary and accredited police station representatives.
In addition, this course will ensure that practitioners are aware of new developments such as the pre-requisites for adult cautions
- Pre-prepared written statements
- Circumstances in which opening statements might be made
- The level of disclosure required
- Issues relating to conflict
What are the requirements?
- Watch 20 minute recorded webinar, including reference notes, discussion questions and optional evaluation form to test your legal knowledge
- This course provides 0.5 – 1 CPD point (depending on length of time spent considering the discussion questions and completing the evaluation form)
What is the target audience?
- Aimed at practitioners who are required to advise during the early stages of an investigation, this course will cover difficult areas such as advising suspects who face life imprisonment upon conviction and will offer easily digestible guidance regarding police station problems.